The Agric-Business/ Small and Medium Enterprises Investment Scheme (AGSMEIS) is a voluntary initiative of the Bankers committee of Nigeria approved at 331st meeting held on 9th February, 2017. The scheme requires all banks in Nigeria to set aside 5% of their annual profit after tax (PAT) annually.
You can access upto N10m to fund your business or N5m for startup through NIRSAL MFB.
Our training session on Small Business Management for those intending to apply for the AGSMEIS loan is now weekly. The training starts from Monday to Friday every week from 10am to 2pm every day. To participate in the Compulsory training that qualifies you to apply for the Agric-business/small and Medium Enterprises Investment Scheme (AGSMEIS) Loan – Business with NIRSAL Microfinance Bank. Kindly follow the following steps.
While staying at home, please enjoy this masterpiece from the CEO Orkuma Hembe.
The journey towards success is not a marathon, neither is it a competition nor a race to out do each other. It is about self fulfillment which derives from helping others reach their goals by sowing seeds that benefit humanity.
How do you define your own success? I define it on my own terms.
For me, it is having a God whose grace sustains me in spite of my weaknesses, a roof over my head, family that loves me and children who call me daddy. The aforementioned add up to what makes the whole cycle complete for me.
On my success list, money comes last, since it adds the least value to the entire equation.
Life is about significance and legacy and money is just one of many ingredients that contribute to leading a successful life. Sure, it provides the oxygen, security and avails us with options.
Money becomes absolutely useless if it’s availability doesn’t set the stage for others to reach their own potentials.
DO YOU WANT TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN YOUR LIFETIME?
If your answer is yes, then, here are 10 steps you need to take;
1. Decide – making a decision to be successful is the primary responsibility of every being, deciding not to decide is one of the greatest obstacles to becoming successful.
Make a decision today and be determined to follow through.
One of my favorite quotes on decision making reads thus; “if my destiny would be determined through my determination, then I must be determined to determine my destiny”. Life is a WAR and we are all called to be conquerors. Decide today either to fight, or be trampled upon.
2. Find Yourself- where is that little child in you, who once believed in a life without limits.
That boy, that girl who once knew that he/she could live life in full achieve, attain and sustain every goal he/she set out to pursue.
That child who once built castles in wet sands after the rains or on the beach; that lad who once saved a little birds life and returned it to its mothers nest, that child who wanted to become one of the worlds greatest musician, sportsman, designer, president etc all at once.
Find him/her and reconnect again for he/she still holds the keys to your future.
3. know Yourself – what are your strengths? Develop the. What are your weaknesses? Don’t focus on them
4. Find a Purpose – Why do you insist on being alive, what reason do you have to insist on being alive? What product or service do you have for the worlds market place? Money is a reward you get for the value you bring; what value are you adding or bringing to the market square?
5. Have an idea , a dream, or a plan for even the holy books insist “I will bless the works of your hands “
6. Find a Team – The success journey is a long and lonely road, you can’t travel it alone, you need partners, you need a formidable TEAM
7. Develop a Strategy – Your team will help you develop one. No battle can ever be won without a good strategy.
8.Focus on achievement not on affirmation – Keep your eyes on the ball always, what others think or say about you or your dream is none of your business . Make personal development your priority
9. Get rid of excuses- unsuccessful people pride themselves with blaming everyone else except themselves. No man ever made it far on the success journey making excuses. Everyone and everything is responsible for their predicament except themselves, the economy, family, friends, government, technology, education etc.
10. Be consistent – The life of man is in two phases, in the 1st phase we are moved by instinct to try our hands on everything. In the 2nd phase it is time to focus on one thing and one thing only. Stick to it through thick and thin.
The much anticipated Gogetit Training on Small Business Management in respect to the CBN AGSMEIS loan currently handled by NIRSAL Micro finance bank is here. Team Gogetit will begin their special training session in Makurdi, Benue State Capital on Monday, 16th March 2020 through 21st March, 2020.
According to the CEO/MD of Gogetit, Orkuma Hembe, the SME training is focused on exposing participants to the best business management practices including book keeping, marketing strategies, digital marketing as well as certify them for the NIRSAL AGSMEIS loan scheme currently ongoing. The MD who is confident Makurdi outing will be a huge success encouraged all Benue residents to take advantage of Team Gogetit to “join emerging Entrepreneurs sponsored by the NIRSAL Micro Finance bank”.
The CBN AGSMEIS LOAN is an initiative of CBN courtesy of the Banker’s Committee of Nigeria to support Government’s efforts in curbing unemployment by empowering the Agric and SME’s which has been identified as the major vehicle for employment in Nigeria. Since Inception, NIRSAL has already disbursed over N1.9B to Entrepreneurs and this is still ongoing.
Hurry now, get trained, apply and access upto N10million collateral free AGSMEIS loan for your business.
Join TEAM Gogetit today The Entrepreneurs most reliable partner
Good news to all Team Gogetit. You can now access and download all our training materials here. Please note that these materials are exclusively for Team Gogetit and distribution without prior consent is unlawful.
Are you an Entrepreneur in any of the following sectors: Agro Business, Construction, Service Industry, Mining industry, Manufacturing or Business Owner looking to expand your business/trade into an emerging foreign market?
Then look no further.
Date: 6th to 12th April, 2020
Venue:Zurich-Switzerland, Berlin-Germany and Viena – Austria
Why you should Attend the Event
By attending the Nigerian Business Investment Expo/Roadshow as an Entrepreneur, you will have the opportunity to:
Network with other SME Business Owners and Captains of your Industry
Get first hand information about International Trade and Investment Opportunities
Discuss current trends about trade and investments
Establish trade and business partnerships
Have access to Lucrative/Financing Opportunities
Showcase your products and services to the International Business Gathering
Participate in B2B meetings
Explore Opportunities for Investment partnerships
Close new business deals
Explore the Beautiful cities of Zurich, Berlin and Vienna most attractive tourists sites.
Agriculture and Agribusiness
Information Communication Technology
For Participation, Sponsorship and exhibition, Please call our help line on 08036576494 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or click the button below
The Central Bank of Nigeria has approved a total sum of N25bn for disbursement to over 8,000 successful AGSMEIS applicants. The NMFB credit team has commenced the disbursement process in earnest. Currently, they have disbursed over N1.89bn to 574 beneficiaries. This was made known by Nirsal Microfinance Bank, a federal government Microfinance Bank saddled with the responsibility of dispensing the loans and monitoring its judicious use by the different beneficiaries. On October 1, 2019, the CBN announced that citizens are free to access the loan in order to boost their businesses or to start up a new business. The loan ranges from 1 million naira to 10 million naira and can be repaid within a period of 7 years. The loan is given to boost small and medium scale enterprises. Interested applicants are required to visit the Microfinance Bank, then register or register online, then attend a compulsory training at a designated entrepreneurship development institute (EDI), after which the institute guides the applicants through the application process after being certified. Then the applicants write a business plan and submit to Nirsal for approval. There are various categories of enterprises that can benefit from AGSMEIS loan. They are; Agriculture, Arts and Entertainment, Automobile Services, Fashion and Dress Making, Courier Services, Catering and Event Management, Creative Industry, Apparels and Textiles, ICT, Cottage Industry, Media, Publishing, Telecommunications, and Hospitality amongst others.
We Coach, We Mentor, We Teach. We hold your hand and walk with you to succeed. We are the Entrepreneurs most reliable partner. You are always quick to introduce yourself as a “serial entrepreneur “, business owner, or business man/ woman. That you own a fashion house, an eatery, a school or Creche, a supermarket or shop, you buy and sell, you farm or practice agriculture neither makes you an Entrepreneur nor a business owner. You simply run an activity. Oh! You feel offended right? Let me hold a mirror for you to get a birds eye view of what I am talking about.
Which category of hustle do you fall into below?
1. THE ATLEAST I HAVE A JOB You work for a monthly salary of N30k, yet your monthly transportation is 30k rent 150k etc., my friend you are just a busy and unemployed person. You resume at your office daily, sign in and sit there idling until its time to close and resume same routine the next day. My friend you are an underemployed an idle salary earner. You are owed salaries for months, you are behind on all your bills, you complain about everything and blame your woes on everyone else but you. Guess what? You are an unemployed person listed on an ever evading salary payroll.
2. THE I CAN’T WORK FOR ANYONE; IAM INDEPENDENT You have an activity you call a business; each sale sets up money for you to pay your way through the day(s). Your business does not pay you a salary, you spend your business earnings at your pleasure, when you are absent your business activities come to a halt. You have a staff or two and brag that you are an employer of labour. You evade taxes( yet want to own a multinational someday).
Your company business papers are only up to date just for the sole purpose of meeting government contract requirements, yes you are a contractor who earns money, buys cars, builds houses yet, your company has not recorded growth enough to catch an external investors interest. You farm or package products for sale yet you have zero knowledge of your profit and loss statements.
3. THE I AM INTO POLITICS You follow politicians and politics, depend solely on the magnanimity of political office holders, you are quick to make award plaques to present to those in power and organise groups for courtesy calls in exchange for stipends. You are President, chairman, CEO of numerous pocket portfolio organisations and associations. You are a professional protest organiser, a social media journalist, critic and analyst, your benefits are either peanuts or Facebook likes at best 1000+ comments on your wall.
Dear brethren you need to have a crucial meeting with yourself concerning what you want to be remembered for in the fullness of time.
4. THE MY FAMILY OR PEOPLE DON’T WANT TO HELP ME Are you not also family? Help yourself for God has given you special abilities. You are beautiful and wonderfully made, you simply have not looked inwardly to see and know your worth. You are born for greatness, that is why no one will ever help you because YOU CAN! Start now, for ” it is NEVER too late to become what you would have been “
NOW: HERE COMES HELP! Are you a Cobbler, Fashion Designer, Architect, Lawyer, Engineer, Caterer, Farmer, Speaker, Entertainer, Event Planner/ Manager, Contractor, Beautician, Make-up Artist, just anything. Do you fall in any of the categories listed above or Do you have any product or service you wish to sell to the world? Is your business struggling financially?
Go Get it can help you get you up to N10 million collateral free business Investment loans at just 5%. Read More
Do you want to employ best practices in your business or you want to revive a moribund and sick business? Visit our business Clinic.
Our members are duty bound to buy each others’ product(s). We are first our own MARKET. Do you have a product or service? if yes, call us today. If “No” come to our business incubator and we will strengthen you. We are all eagles with one wing, we can only fly if we learn to latch on each other.
Visit us at your earliest convenience @ Suite 308 NAWA Complex after next cash and Carry supermarket Gwarinpa road Abuja Or call 08036576494
Join us today let’s patronize each other and grow together.
In our quest to become the leading small business management and vocational training training hub, We have signed a partnership MOU with Aljazera Newspaper Nigeria on the 18th October, 2019. All products and services of the Gogetit community will now be advertised on the fast rising news paper, Aljazera Newspaper Nigeria. We don’t just train and leave you. We mentor and hold your hand.