While staying at home, please enjoy this masterpiece from the CEO Orkuma Hembe.
The journey towards success is not a marathon, neither is it a competition nor a race to out do each other. It is about self fulfillment which derives from helping others reach their goals by sowing seeds that benefit humanity.
How do you define your own success? I define it on my own terms.
For me, it is having a God whose grace sustains me in spite of my weaknesses, a roof over my head, family that loves me and children who call me daddy.
The aforementioned add up to what makes the whole cycle complete for me.
On my success list, money comes last, since it adds the least value to the entire equation.
Life is about significance and legacy and money is just one of many ingredients that contribute to leading a successful life.
Sure, it provides the oxygen, security and avails us with options.
Money becomes absolutely useless if it’s availability doesn’t set the stage for others to reach their own potentials.
DO YOU WANT TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN YOUR LIFETIME?
If your answer is yes, then, here are 10 steps you need to take;
1. Decide – making a decision to be successful is the primary responsibility of every being, deciding not to decide is one of the greatest obstacles to becoming successful.
Make a decision today and be determined to follow through.
One of my favorite quotes on decision making reads thus; “if my destiny would be determined through my determination, then I must be determined to determine my destiny”.
Life is a WAR and we are all called to be conquerors. Decide today either to fight, or be trampled upon.
2. Find Yourself- where is that little child in you, who once believed in a life without limits.
That boy, that girl who once knew that he/she could live life in full achieve, attain and sustain every goal he/she set out to pursue.
That child who once built castles in wet sands after the rains or on the beach; that lad who once saved a little birds life and returned it to its mothers nest, that child who wanted to become one of the worlds greatest musician, sportsman, designer, president etc all at once.
Find him/her and reconnect again for he/she still holds the keys to your future.
3. know Yourself – what are your strengths? Develop the. What are your weaknesses? Don’t focus on them
4. Find a Purpose – Why do you insist on being alive, what reason do you have to insist on being alive?
What product or service do you have for the worlds market place?
Money is a reward you get for the value you bring; what value are you adding or bringing to the market square?
5. Have an idea , a dream, or a plan for even the holy books insist “I will bless the works of your hands “
6. Find a Team – The success journey is a long and lonely road, you can’t travel it alone, you need partners, you need a formidable TEAM
7. Develop a Strategy – Your team will help you develop one. No battle can ever be won without a good strategy.
8.Focus on achievement not on affirmation – Keep your eyes on the ball always, what others think or say about you or your dream is none of your business . Make personal development your priority
9. Get rid of excuses- unsuccessful people pride themselves with blaming everyone else except themselves. No man ever made it far on the success journey making excuses. Everyone and everything is responsible for their predicament except themselves, the economy, family, friends, government, technology, education etc.
10. Be consistent – The life of man is in two phases, in the 1st phase we are moved by instinct to try our hands on everything.
In the 2nd phase it is time to focus on one thing and one thing only. Stick to it through thick and thin.
Join TEAM Gogetit Today
The Entrepreneurs Most Reliable partner